Table of Contents
In advance of placing any prop bet wagers on James Conner for Sunday’s game, which starts at 4:25 PM ET on CBS, here are some insights and stats to consider to make the best bets. Conner’s Arizona Cardinals (0-0) and the Kansas City Chiefs (0-0) hit the field in a Week 1 matchup from State Farm Stadium in Glendale, Arizona.
James Conner Player Props vs. Kansas City
- Matchup: Arizona Cardinals vs. Kansas City Chiefs
- Time: 4:25 PM
- Date: September 11, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 52.5 (-110)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 29.5 (-110)
James Conner Rushing Stats
- Last year Conner rushed for 752 yards on 202 attempts (50.1 yards per game) with 15 touchdowns. Conner collected 25.0 receiving yards per game with 37 catches for 375 yards and three touchdowns.
- In terms of defending against the run, the Chiefs were 21st in the league last season, conceding 117.6 yards per game.
- Last year the Chiefs were ranked 14th in the league in rushing touchdowns allowed (15).
- Conner stayed on his feet for 421 rushing yards after contact last year, 15th in the league.
Last Season Stats: Cardinals vs. Chiefs
- The Cardinals scored 26.4 points per game last season, 5.0 more than the Chiefs gave up per matchup (21.4).
- The Cardinals collected 373.6 yards per game last year, just 4.7 more than the 368.9 the Chiefs gave up per outing.
- Last season, the Cardinals passed for just 0.1 more yards (251.5) than the Chiefs allowed per outing (251.4).
- The Cardinals ran for just 4.5 more yards (122.1) than the Chiefs allowed per contest (117.6) last year.
- Last season the Cardinals had 15 turnovers, 14 fewer than the Chiefs had takeaways (29).