Table of Contents
Jon Berti will hit the field for the Miami Marlins against Carlos Carrasco and the New York Mets on Saturday. First pitch is at 6:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Berti Props for Marlins vs Mets
- Game Day: Saturday, September 10, 2022
- Game Time: 6:10 PM ET
- Location: Miami, Florida
- Stadium: loanDepot park
Berti in 2022
- Berti is batting .253 with 14 doubles, two triples, three home runs and 34 walks.
- In MLB, Berti ranks 319th in homers and 297th in RBI.
- In 61.3% of his 75 games this season, Berti has notched a base hit (46 times). He’s also put up 20 multi-hit games in 2022 (26.7%).
- Berti has gone yard in two of the 75 games he’s played in this season, leaving the ballpark in 1% of his plate appearances.
Last Five Games
Mets Pitching in 2022
- Carrasco makes the start for the Mets, his 25th of the season. He is 13-6 with a 3.91 ERA and 126 strikeouts in 129 innings pitched.
- In 24 games this season, the 35-year-old has put up an ERA of 3.91, with 8.8 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are batting .273 against him.
- The 9.5 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Mets pitching staff ranks second in the league.
- Mets pitchers combine to allow 141 home runs (one per game), the 10th-fewest in baseball.