Table of Contents
The New York Mets and Pete Alonso will take the field against Pablo Lopez and the Miami Marlins on Saturday at 6:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Alonso Props for Mets vs Marlins
- Game Day: Saturday, September 10, 2022
- Game Time: 6:10 PM ET
- Location: Miami, Florida
- Stadium: loanDepot park
Alonso in 2022
- Alonso has a team-best 33 home runs and 108 runs batted in.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Alonso’s home run total ranks fifth and his RBI tally ranks third.
- In 63.0% of his 138 games this season, Alonso has recorded a base hit (87 times). He’s also notched 38 multi-hit games in 2022 (27.5%).
- In 21.7% of his games this season, Alonso has hit a long ball (30 of 138). During the 2022 campaign, he’s gone deep in 5.6% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
Marlins Pitching in 2022
- Lopez (8-9) gets the starting nod for the Marlins in his 28th start of the season. He’s put together a 3.66 ERA in 150 innings pitched, with 149 strikeouts.
- Among qualifying pitchers in MLB play this season, the 26-year-old ranks 33rd in ERA (3.66), 30th in WHIP (1.180), and 16th in K/9 (8.9).
- The pitching staff for the Marlins has a collective 8.9 K/9, the 10th-best in the league.
- Marlins pitchers combine to rank 13th in baseball in home runs given up (143 total, 1.0 per game).