Table of Contents
The Detroit Tigers and Javier Baez will face Brady Singer and the Kansas City Royals on Sunday at 2:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Báez Props for Tigers vs Royals
- Game Day: Sunday, September 11, 2022
- Game Time: 2:10 PM ET
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
- Stadium: Kauffman Stadium
Báez in 2022
- Baez paces the Tigers with 55 runs batted in while accumulating a team-best batting average of .233.
- Baez ranks 129th in homers and 86th in RBI among all hitters in MLB play.
- In 63.4% of his games this season (78 of 123), Baez has posted a hit, and in 30 of those games (24.4%) he’s recorded at least two base hits.
- In 9.8% of his games this season, Baez has gone yard (12 of 123). During the 2022 campaign, he’s hit a round-tripper in 2.4% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
Royals Pitching in 2022
- The Royals are sending Singer (7-4) to make his 21st start of the season. He is 7-4 with a 3.38 ERA and 125 strikeouts in 127 2/3 innings pitched.
- The 26-year-old has a 3.38 ERA and 8.8 strikeouts per nine innings across 23 games this season, while allowing a batting average of .251 to opposing hitters.
- The Royals pitching staff is 27th in the league with a collective 7.5 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Royals pitchers combine to allow 159 total home runs at a rate of 1.1 per game (to rank 22nd in the league).