Table of Contents
The Tampa Bay Rays and Yandy Diaz will take on Domingo German and the New York Yankees on Sunday at 1:35 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Diaz Props for Rays vs Yankees
- Game Day: Sunday, September 11, 2022
- Game Time: 1:35 PM ET
- Location: The Bronx, New York
- Stadium: Yankee Stadium
Diaz in 2022
- Diaz leads the Rays with a team-high batting average of .293.
- Diaz ranks 194th in homers and 111th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- In 78 of 122 games this year (63.9%) Diaz has gotten a hit, and 40 of those contests (32.8%) he posted more than one hit.
- Diaz has hit a home run in eight of 122 games in 2022 (6.6%), which is 1.6% of his trips to the dish.
Last Five Games
|Red Sox||September 7||0-for-2||0||0||0||0||3||1|
|Red Sox||September 6||1-for-4||1||0||0||0||0||0|
|Red Sox||September 5||0-for-0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
Yankees Pitching in 2022
- German gets the start for the Yankees, his 11th of the season. He is 2-3 with a 3.27 ERA and 38 strikeouts through 55 innings pitched.
- The 30-year-old has a 3.27 ERA and 6.2 strikeouts per nine innings in 10 games this season, while allowing a batting average of .243 to his opponents.
- The pitching staff for the Yankees has a collective nine K/9, the fifth-best in the league.
- Yankees pitchers combine to allow 135 home runs (one per game), the seventh-fewest in the league.