Table of Contents
Tyler Anderson’s Los Angeles Dodgers (96-43) are favorites (-235) against the Arizona Diamondbacks (66-73), who are at +194, on Monday as he looks to pick up his 15th victory of the season. The matchup starts at 9:40 PM ET. Los Angeles has Anderson starting, while Arizona will counter with Ryne Nelson.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Dodgers vs. Diamondbacks
- Game Day: Monday, September 12, 2022
- Game Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Stadium: Chase Field
Dodgers Stats & Trends
- The Dodgers rank fourth-best in baseball with 190 total home runs.
- The Dodgers have the third-best batting average in the majors (.261).
- The Dodgers are the top team in baseball this season with a .337 on-base percentage.
- The Dodgers strike out 8.4 times per game to rank 14th in the league.
- The Dodgers average 1.4 homers per road game this season (98 total away from home).
- The Dodgers are averaging 3.5 extra-base hits per game while slugging .440 away from home.
- The club averages nine hits per game and is batting .257 away from home this season.
Dodgers Key Batters
- Freddie Freeman leads Los Angeles in OBP (.400), slugging percentage (.523) and OPS (.923) this season.
- Among the qualifying batters in the majors, Freeman’s batting average ranks first, his on-base percentage ranks fifth, and he is 11th in slugging.
- Freeman hopes to build on a six-game hitting streak in this matchup. In his last 10 outings he is batting .417 with two doubles, three home runs, six walks and nine RBI.
- Mookie Betts has 137 hits, which is best among Los Angeles batters this season. He’s batting .278 with 70 extra-base hits.
- Among all qualifying players, Betts ranks 31st in batting average, 35th in on-base percentage and fourth in slugging percentage.
- Trea Turner has 173 hits this season and has a slash line of .306/.351/.487.
- Turner takes a nine-game hitting streak into this game. During his last 10 games he is batting .279 with three doubles, a triple, two home runs, three walks and 10 RBI.
- Will Smith has been key for Los Angeles with 113 hits, an OBP of .351 plus a slugging percentage of .467.
Diamondbacks Stats & Trends
- The Diamondbacks rank 14th in Major League Baseball with 154 home runs.
- The Diamondbacks have a team batting average of .233 this season, which ranks 23rd among MLB teams.
- The Diamondbacks have an OBP of .311 this season, which ranks 20th in MLB.
- The Diamondbacks are one of the most disciplined teams at the plate this season, ranking 10th with an average of 8.1 strikeouts per game.
- They’ve hit 62 homers, an average of 0.9 per game, in 71 home contests this season.
- They are slugging .380 in 71 home games this season.
- In home games this season, they’re batting .238 with 7.6 base hits per contest.
Diamondbacks Key Batters
- Christian Walker has racked up 117 hits with a .482 slugging percentage, both team-best figures for the Diamondbacks.
- Walker is 105th in batting average, 63rd in on-base percentage and 22nd in slugging percentage among all qualifying hitters in the big leagues.
- Walker hopes to build on a three-game hitting streak in this matchup. During his last five outings he is batting .333 with a double, a home run, two walks and two RBI.
- Daulton Varsho has 20 doubles, three triples, 24 home runs and 43 walks while batting .241.
- Including all qualifying hitters, Varsho’s batting average places him 101st, his on-base percentage is 105th, and he is 41st in slugging.
- Ketel Marte is hitting .243 with 37 doubles, two triples, 10 home runs and 49 walks.
- Josh Rojas has a .352 OBP to pace his team.
Dodgers vs. Diamondbacks Probable Pitchers