Table of Contents
The Texas Rangers and Marcus Semien will take on Trevor Rogers and the Miami Marlins on Monday at 1:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Semien Props for Rangers vs Marlins
- Game Day: Monday, September 12, 2022
- Game Time: 1:10 PM ET
- Location: Miami, Florida
- Stadium: loanDepot park
Semien in 2022
- Semien has 25 doubles, four triples, 21 home runs and 47 walks while hitting .242.
- Semien’s home runs rank 42nd in MLB and he ranks 43rd in RBI in MLB.
- Semien has tallied a hit 87 times this year in 138 games played (63.0%), including 37 multi-hit games (26.8%).
- Semien has hit a home run in 20 games this season (138 opportunities, 14.5%), going deep in 3.4% of his trips to the dish.
Last Five Games
|Blue Jays||September 11||0-for-4||0||0||0||1||0||0|
|Blue Jays||September 10||2-for-5||1||0||1||1||0||1|
|Blue Jays||September 9||1-for-4||1||0||0||1||0||0|
Marlins Pitching in 2022
- Rogers (4-11) gets the starting nod for the Marlins in his 22nd start of the season. He’s put together a 5.51 ERA in 99 2/3 innings pitched, with 96 strikeouts.
- The 24-year-old has a 5.51 ERA and 8.7 strikeouts per nine innings across 21 games this season, while giving up a batting average of .276 to his opponents.
- The Marlins pitching staff is 10th in MLB with a collective 8.9 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Marlins rank 15th in baseball in home runs surrendered (149 total, 1.1 per game).