Table of Contents
Carlos Correa and the Minnesota Twins will take on Kris Bubic and the Kansas City Royals on Tuesday at 7:40 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Correa Props for Twins vs Royals
- Game Day: Tuesday, September 13, 2022
- Game Time: 7:40 PM ET
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Stadium: Target Field
Correa in 2022
- Correa has 18 doubles, a triple, 19 home runs and 53 walks while hitting .278.
- Among hitters in MLB play, Correa ranks 55th in homers and 96th in RBI.
- In 69.6% of his 115 games this season, Correa has recorded a base hit (80 times). He’s also put up 32 multi-hit games in 2022 (27.8%).
- Correa has homered in 18 games this season (115 opportunities, 15.7%), leaving the ballpark in 3.8% of his chances at the plate.
Last Five Games
Royals Pitching in 2022
- Bubic (2-11) gets the starting nod for the Royals in his 24th start of the season. He has a 5.40 ERA in 111 2/3 innings pitched, with 88 strikeouts.
- In 24 games this season, the 25-year-old has put up a 5.40 ERA and 7.1 strikeouts per nine innings, while allowing a batting average of .293 to his opponents.
- The 7.5 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Royals pitching staff ranks 27th in MLB.
- Royals pitchers combine to rank 21st in baseball in home runs allowed (159 total, 1.1 per game).