Table of Contents
Williams-Brice Stadium is the venue where the Georgia Bulldogs (2-0) will battle the South Carolina Gamecocks (1-1) on Saturday, September 17, 2022.
The Gamecocks are expected to lose by at least two TDs (currently +24.5) against the Bulldogs (with an over/under of 52 points).
Game Info and Betting Lines for Georgia vs. South Carolina
- Game Day: Saturday, September 17, 2022
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Location: Columbia, South Carolina
- Stadium: Williams-Brice Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Georgia Betting Insights
- Georgia went 10-5-0 ATS last season.
- Georgia covered the spread twice when favored by 24.5 points or more last season (in five opportunities).
- A total of six Georgia games last season went over the point total.
Georgia Stats & Insights
- Georgia scored 38.6 points per game last year, 14.6 more than South Carolina allowed per outing (24.0).
- Georgia was 7-4 against the spread and 11-0 overall in games when it scored over 24.0 points last season.
- When South Carolina gave up fewer than 38.6 points last season, it had a 5-4 record against the spread and a 6-3 record overall.
- Georgia racked up 442.3 yards per game last year, 87.1 more yards than the 355.2 South Carolina gave up per contest.
- When Georgia picked up more than 355.2 yards last year, the team was 5-4 against the spread and 9-0 overall.
- In games South Carolina held its opponents to fewer than 442.3 yards last year, it had a 6-4 record ATS and a 7-3 record overall.
- Georgia rushed for 190.6 yards per game last season, 16.1 more than the 174.5 South Carolina allowed per outing.
- When Georgia rushed for more than 174.5 yards last season, it compiled a 6-2 ATS record and an 8-0 overall record.
- When South Carolina kept its opponents to less than 190.6 yards on the ground last year, it was 6-1 against the spread and 6-1 overall.
- Georgia had 17 giveaways last year, while South Carolina had 24 takeaways.
Georgia’s Best Players
- Stetson Bennett recorded a passing stat line last season of 2,859 yards with a 64.6% completion rate (186-for-288), 29 touchdowns, seven interceptions, and an average of 190.6 yards per game. His rushing stat line was 56 carries for 259 yards and one TD.
- Last season, Zamir White rushed for 856 yards on 160 carries (57.1 yards per game) and scored 11 times.
- James Cook ran for 728 yards on 113 carries (48.5 yards per game), with seven rushing touchdowns last year. He also made his name known on the passing side with 26 receptions for 271 yards (18.1 per game) and four TDs.
- Brock Bowers hauled in 57 catches for 895 yards (59.7 per game) while being targeted 81 times. He also scored 13 touchdowns.
- Jermaine Burton amassed 497 yards on 26 grabs with five touchdowns. He was targeted 35 times, and averaged 33.1 receiving yards per game.
- Ladd McConkey hauled in 31 passes on 39 targets for 447 yards and five touchdowns, compiling 29.8 receiving yards per game.
- Last season Robert Beal Jr. amassed 6.5 sacks, 6.0 TFL and 18 tackles.
- Quay Walker was a wrecking ball on the field, collecting 67 tackles, 4.0 TFL, and 1.5 sacks last year.
- Derion Kendrick collected four interceptions while adding 29 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and four passes defended last year.
South Carolina Betting Insights
- South Carolina compiled a 7-6-0 ATS record last year.
- South Carolina won their only game last year when playing as at least 24.5-point underdogs.
- In South Carolina games last season, combined scoring went over the point total six times.
South Carolina Stats & Insights
- South Carolina scored 22.6 points per game last season, 12.4 more than Georgia gave up (10.2).
- When South Carolina put up over 10.2 points last season, it was 6-4 against the spread and 6-4 overall.
- When Georgia allowed less than 22.6 points last season, it had an 8-4 record against the spread and a 12-0 record overall.
- South Carolina averaged 69.4 more yards per game (338.5) than Georgia gave up per outing (269.1) last year.
- South Carolina was 6-2 against the spread and 6-2 overall when the team piled up over 269.1 yards last year.
- When Georgia held its opponents to less than 338.5 yards last season, it had a 7-4 record ATS and an 11-0 record overall.
- South Carolina rushed for 138.2 yards per game last year, 59.1 more than the 79.1 Georgia allowed per outing.
- South Carolina had a 6-2 ATS record and a 6-2 overall record when the team rushed for more than 79.1 yards last year.
- Georgia was 9-5 against the spread and 13-1 overall when holding opponents to less than 138.2 rushing yards last season.
- South Carolina turned the ball over two more times (23 total) than Georgia forced turnovers (21) last year.
South Carolina’s Best Players
- Luke Doty threw for 975 yards and five touchdowns last season.
- Kevin Harris averaged 51.3 rushing yards per game and collected four rushing touchdowns.
- Zaquandre White ran for two touchdowns on 583 yards a year ago. Zaquandre White also was effective as a receiver, accumulating 18 receptions for 196 yards with three touchdowns.
- Josh Vann averaged 51.4 receiving yards and racked up five receiving touchdowns over the course of the 2021 season.
- Jaheim Bell averaged 38.2 receiving yards on three targets per game in 2021, scoring five touchdowns.
- Nick Muse averaged 17.1 receiving yards per game on 2.8 targets per game a season ago.
- Last year Kingsley Enagbare put pressure on opposing quarterbacks with 4.5 sacks, and added 4.0 TFL and 32 tackles.
- Jaylan Foster was a playmaker on defense last season with 72 tackles, 4.0 TFL, two sacks, and five interceptions.