Table of Contents
The Indianapolis Colts (0-0-1) meet a fellow AFC South opponent when they visit the Jacksonville Jaguars (0-1) on Sunday, September 18, 2022 at TIAA Bank Field.
The Colts are favored, but by less than a touchdown (-4), versus the Jaguars. The over/under for this game is 46.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Indianapolis Colts vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
- Game Day: Sunday, September 18, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Jacksonville, Florida
- Stadium: TIAA Bank Field
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting Insights for Colts
- The Colts covered 10 times in 17 games with a spread last season.
- The Colts covered the spread three times last season (3-3 ATS) when playing as at least 4-point favorites.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total eight times in Colts games.
Stats & Insights for Colts
- Last year, the Colts averaged just 0.4 fewer points per game (26.5) than the Jaguars allowed (26.9).
- The Colts were 7-2 against the spread and 7-2 overall last season when the team scored over 26.9 points.
- The Jaguars had a 5-4 record against the spread and a 3-6 record overall in games when they gave up fewer than 26.5 points last year.
- The Colts collected 347.1 yards per game last year, only six fewer than the 353.1 the Jaguars allowed per matchup.
- The Colts were 6-1 against the spread and 4-3 overall when the team churned out more than 353.1 yards last year.
- In games the Jaguars kept their opponents to fewer than 347.1 yards last season, they had a 3-5 record ATS and a 2-6 record overall.
- The Colts rushed for 149.4 yards per game last season, 24.3 more than the 125.1 the Jaguars allowed per outing.
- The Colts had an 8-1 ATS record and a 9-0 overall record when the team rushed for over 125.1 yards last season.
- When the Jaguars limited their opponents to less than 149.4 yards on the ground last season, they were 5-7 against the spread and 3-9 overall.
- The Colts turned the ball over 10 more times (19 total) than the Jaguars forced a turnover (9) last year.
Colts’ Best Players
- Matt Ryan: 3,968 PASS YDS / 233.4 YPG / 67% / 20 TD / 12 INT
- Jonathan Taylor: 332 CAR / 1,811 YDS / 106.5 YPG / 18 TD / 40 REC / 360 YDS / 21.2 YPG / 2 TD
- Nyheim Hines: 56 CAR / 276 YDS / 16.2 YPG / 2 TD / 40 REC / 310 YDS / 18.2 YPG / 1 TD
- Michael Pittman Jr.: 88 REC / 1,082 YDS / 63.6 YPG / 6 TD
- Mo Alie-Cox: 24 REC / 316 YDS / 18.6 YPG / 4 TD
- Yannick Ngakoue: 28 TKL / 8 TFL / 10 SACK / 3 PD
- Bobby Okereke: 131 TKL / 3 TFL / 1 SACK / 2 INT / 4 PD
- Kenny Moore II: 101 TKL / 6 TFL / 1 SACK / 4 INT / 13 PD
Betting Insights for Jaguars
- Jaguars posted a 5-12-0 record against the spread last season.
- The Jaguars went 4-8 as underdogs of 4 points or more last season.
- Last year, five of the Jaguars’ 17 games went over the point total.
Stats & Insights for Jaguars
- The Jaguars scored 14.9 points per game last season, 6.6 fewer than the Colts gave up (21.5).
- When the Jaguars put up over 21.5 points last season, they were 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall.
- Last season the Colts had a 2-0 record against the spread and a 2-0 record overall in games when they held opponents to less than 14.9 points.
- The Jaguars racked up 305.4 yards per game last year, 37.8 fewer yards than the 343.2 the Colts allowed per contest.
- The Jaguars were 1-5 against the spread and 1-5 overall when the team amassed over 343.2 yards last season.
- The Colts had a 3-0 record ATS and a 3-0 record overall when holding their opponents to fewer than 305.4 yards last year.
- Last year the Jaguars racked up 103.2 yards per game on the ground, just 5.9 fewer yards than the Colts allowed per contest (109.1).
- The Jaguars had a 2-4 ATS record and a 0-6 overall record when the team rushed for over 109.1 yards last season.
- When the Colts limited their opponents to fewer than 103.2 rushing yards last season, they were 7-3 against the spread and 5-5 overall.
- The Jaguars had 29 giveaways last year, while the Colts had 33 takeaways.
Best Players for Jaguars
- Trevor Lawrence: 3,641 PASS YDS / 214.2 YPG / 59.6% / 12 TD / 17 INT / 73 CAR / 334 RUSH YDS / 2 TD
- James Robinson: 164 CAR / 767 YDS / 54.8 YPG / 8 TD / 31 REC / 222 YDS / 15.9 YPG / 0 TD
- Christian Kirk: 77 REC / 982 YDS / 57.8 YPG / 5 TD
- Marvin Jones Jr.: 73 REC / 832 YDS / 48.9 YPG / 4 TD
- Zay Jones: 47 REC / 546 YDS / 32.1 YPG / 1 TD
- Josh Allen: 71 TKL / 12 TFL / 7.5 SACK / 1 INT / 4 PD
- Foyesade Oluokun: 192 TKL / 4 TFL / 2 SACK / 3 INT / 6 PD