Before placing any bets on Mecole Hardman’s player prop bets for Thursday’s game, which starts at 8:15 PM ET on Amazon Prime Video, here are some key stats and trends to know. AFC West foes meet in Week 2 when Hardman and the Kansas City Chiefs (1-0) take the field against the Los Angeles Chargers (1-0) at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri.
Mecole Hardman Player Props vs. Los Angeles
- Matchup: Kansas City Chiefs vs. Los Angeles Chargers
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: September 15, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 35.5 (-115)
Mecole Hardman Receiving Stats
- Hardman grabbed 59 passes on 83 targets for 693 yards and two touchdowns last year, averaging 40.8 yards per game.
- The 221.2 passing yards the Chargers yielded per game last year made them the NFL’s 12th-ranked pass defense.
- The Chargers’ defense was 16th in the league last year, allowing 1.6 passing touchdowns per game.
- The Chargers accumulated 11 interceptions last season, 22nd in the NFL.
Against Los Angeles
- Hardman is averaging 22 receiving yards per game in two career matchups against the Chargers, 13.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Thursday’s game (35.5).
- Hardman, in two games against them, has never surpassed 35.5 receiving yards.
- Hardman has caught a touchdown pass versus the Chargers once, but did not have multiple TDs in that game.
Last Season Stats: Chiefs vs. Chargers
- The Chiefs racked up 28.2 points per game last season, comparable to the 27 per matchup the Chargers surrendered.
- The Chiefs averaged 36.7 more yards per game (396.8) than the Chargers allowed per matchup (360.1) last year.
- The Chiefs passed for 281.8 yards per game last season, 60.6 more than the 221.2 the Chargers allowed per outing.
- Last year the Chiefs rushed for 23.9 fewer yards per game (115) than the Chargers allowed per contest (138.9).
- Last year the Chiefs turned the ball over 25 times, four more than the Chargers’ takeaways (21).