Table of Contents
In advance of Thursday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Travis Kelce and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 8:15 PM ET on Amazon Prime Video. AFC West foes meet in Week 2 when Kelce’s Kansas City Chiefs (1-0) play the Los Angeles Chargers (1-0) at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri.
Travis Kelce Player Props vs. Los Angeles
- Matchup: Kansas City Chiefs vs. Los Angeles Chargers
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: September 15, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 79.5 (-115)
Travis Kelce Receiving Stats
- Kelce grabbed 92 passes for 1,125 yards last season while scoring nine touchdowns. He was targeted 134 times, and averaged 70.3 yards per game.
- The 221.2 yards per game the Chargers gave up through the air last year made them the NFL’s 12th-ranked pass defense.
- The Chargers conceded 27 passing TDs last season (1.6 per game), ranking them 16th among NFL defenses.
- The Chargers collected 11 interceptions last season, 22nd in the NFL.
Against Los Angeles
- Against the Chargers, Kelce has averaged 147.5 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups, 68.0 more than his over/under for Thursday’s game.
- In two matchups against them, Kelce has topped 79.5 yards receiving every time.
- In two matchups with the Chargers, Kelce has had a touchdown catch once (including multiple scores in that game).
Last Season Stats: Chiefs vs. Chargers
- The Chiefs scored 28.2 points per game last year, comparable to the 27 per matchup the Chargers surrendered.
- The Chiefs averaged 396.8 yards per game last year, 36.7 more yards than the 360.1 the Chargers allowed per outing.
- Last year the Chiefs passed for 60.6 more yards per game (281.8) than the Chargers allowed per outing (221.2).
- The Chiefs rushed for 115 yards per game last year, 23.9 fewer than the 138.9 the Chargers allowed per contest.
- The Chiefs turned the ball over 25 times last year, four more turnovers than the Chargers forced (21).