Table of Contents
Kyle Tucker will hit the field for the Houston Astros against Joey Wentz and the Detroit Tigers on Wednesday. First pitch is at 1:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Tucker Props for Astros vs Tigers
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 14, 2022
- Game Time: 1:10 PM ET
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Stadium: Comerica Park
Tucker in 2022
- Tucker leads the Astros with 95 runs batted in.
- Tucker ranks 24th in home runs and seventh in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- In 88 of 131 games this year (67.2%) Tucker has gotten a hit, and 28 of those contests (21.4%) he posted at least two hits.
- Tucker has hit a home run in 18.3% of his games this season (131 contests), leaving the ballpark in 4.8% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
Tigers Pitching in 2022
- Wentz makes the start for the Tigers, his fourth of the season. He is 1-1 with a 4.05 ERA and 10 strikeouts in 13 1/3 innings pitched.
- The 24-year-old has an ERA of 4.05, with 6.8 strikeouts per nine innings, in three games this season. Opponents are batting .213 against him.
- The 7.5 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Tigers pitching staff ranks 27th in MLB.
- Tigers pitchers combine to give up the 10th-fewest home runs in baseball (146 total, one per game).