Table of Contents
Bookmakers have installed plenty of player prop bet markets for Thursday’s NFL action, including for Mike Williams, who takes to the field at 8:15 PM ET broadcast on Amazon Prime Video. AFC West foes meet in Week 2 when Williams and the Los Angeles Chargers (1-0) play the Kansas City Chiefs (1-0) at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri.
Mike Williams Player Props vs. Kansas City
- Matchup: Los Angeles Chargers at Kansas City Chiefs
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: September 15, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 262.0 (-465)
Mike Williams Receiving Stats
- Williams reeled in 76 passes for 1,146 yards last season, the team-high amongst current Chargers, with nine touchdowns. He was targeted 129 times and averaged 71.6 yards per game.
- The 251.4 passing yards the Chiefs yielded per game last season made them the NFL’s 27th-ranked pass defense.
- The Chiefs allowed 27 passing TDs last season (1.6 per game), ranking them 16th among NFL defenses.
- The Chiefs’ defense intercepted opposing QBs 15 times last year (0.9 per game), 12th in the league.
Against Kansas City
- In his two matchups against the Chiefs, Williams’ 85.5 receiving yards average is 176.5 less than his over/under for Thursday’s game (262.0).
- Williams has never had more than 262.0 receiving yards against the Chiefs.
- Williams has caught a touchdown pass versus the Chiefs once, and had multiple TDs in that game.
Last Season Stats: Chargers vs. Chiefs
- The Chargers averaged 6.5 more points per game (27.9) than the Chiefs surrendered (21.4) last year.
- The Chargers averaged 390.2 yards per game last season, 21.3 more yards than the 368.9 the Chiefs allowed per outing.
- Last year the Chargers ran for 31.0 more yards per game (282.4) than the Chiefs allowed per contest (251.4).
- The Chargers rushed for just 9.7 fewer yards (107.9) than the Chiefs allowed per contest (117.6) last year.
- The Chargers had 22 giveaways last year, while the Chiefs had 29 takeaways.