Table of Contents
Seth Brown and the Oakland Athletics will take on Dane Dunning and the Texas Rangers on Wednesday at 8:05 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Brown Props for Athletics vs Rangers
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 14, 2022
- Game Time: 8:05 PM ET
- Location: Arlington, Texas
- Stadium: Globe Life Field
Brown in 2022
- Brown leads the Athletics with 21 home runs.
- Among all hitters in MLB play, Brown’s home run total ranks 45th and his RBI tally ranks 86th.
- In 74 of 128 games this season (57.8%) Brown has gotten a hit, and 25 of those contests (19.5%) he posted two or more knocks.
- Brown has hit a home run in 19 of 128 games in 2022 (14.8%), which is 4.4% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
|White Sox||September 11||2-for-5||0||0||1||0||0||0|
|White Sox||September 10||2-for-4||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|White Sox||September 9||0-for-4||0||0||0||2||0||0|
|White Sox||September 8||2-for-3||1||0||0||1||1||0|
Rangers Pitching in 2022
- The Rangers will send Dunning (3-8) to the mound to make his 28th start of the season. He is 3-8 with a 4.39 ERA and 124 strikeouts in 143 2/3 innings pitched.
- Among qualifying pitchers in MLB action this season, the 27-year-old’s 4.39 ERA ranks 41st, 1.441 WHIP ranks 45th, and 7.8 K/9 ranks 29th.
- The 8.3 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Rangers pitching staff ranks 21st in MLB.
- The Rangers surrender the eighth-fewest home runs in baseball (142 total, one per game).