Table of Contents
Carlos Correa will take the field for the Minnesota Twins against Daniel Lynch and the Kansas City Royals on Thursday. First pitch is at 7:40 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Correa Props for Twins vs Royals
- Game Day: Thursday, September 15, 2022
- Game Time: 7:40 PM ET
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Stadium: Target Field
Correa in 2022
- Correa is hitting .282 with 20 doubles, a triple, 20 home runs and 53 walks.
- Correa’s home runs rank 51st in MLB and he ranks 83rd in RBI in MLB.
- Correa has recorded a hit 82 times this year in 117 games played (70.1%), including 34 multi-hit games (29.1%).
- Correa has homered in 16.2% of his games in 2022 (19 of 117), 4% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
Royals Pitching in 2022
- Lynch (4-10 with a 5.08 ERA and 105 strikeouts in 111 2/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the Royals, his 24th of the season.
- The 25-year-old has put up a 5.08 ERA and 8.5 strikeouts per nine innings in 23 games this season, while giving up a batting average of .289 to opposing hitters.
- The Royals pitching staff is 26th in the league with a collective 7.5 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Royals pitchers combine to give up 162 total home runs at a rate of 1.1 per game (to rank 22nd in the league).