Table of Contents
Bookmakers have posted player props for Cooper Kupp ahead of his next NFL game on Sunday at 4:05 PM ET airing on FOX. This Week 2 matchup sees Kupp’s Los Angeles Rams (0-1) play the Atlanta Falcons (0-1) at SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, California.
Cooper Kupp Player Props vs. Atlanta
- Matchup: Los Angeles Rams vs. Atlanta Falcons
- Time: 4:05 PM
- Date: September 18, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 92.5 (-115)
Cooper Kupp Receiving Stats
- Last season Kupp was the most prolific pass-catcher among the current Rams. The sixth-year man was targeted 191 times and amassed 145 catches for 1,947 yards (114.5 ypg) with 16 touchdowns.
- The 232.5 passing yards the Falcons gave up per game last year made them the NFL’s 18th-ranked pass defense.
- The Falcons gave up 31 touchdowns through the air (1.8 per game) last season. They were 26th in the league in that category.
- The Falcons’ defense picked off opposing QBs 12 times last season (0.7 per game), 20th in the NFL.
Last Season Stats: Rams vs. Falcons
- The Rams put up 27.1 points per game last season, comparable to the 27 per outing the Falcons surrendered.
- The Rams collected only 7.7 more yards per game (372.1) than the Falcons allowed per outing (364.4) last year.
- The Rams passed for 273.1 yards per game last year, 40.6 more than the 232.5 the Falcons allowed per contest.
- The Rams rushed for 99 yards per game last year, 32.9 fewer than the 131.9 the Falcons allowed per outing.
- The Rams turned the ball over three more times (23 total) than the Falcons forced a turnover (20) last season.