Table of Contents
Before placing any bets on Tyler Higbee’s player prop bet markets for Sunday’s game, which starts at 4:05 PM ET on FOX, here are some key stats and trends to know. Higbee’s Los Angeles Rams (0-1) and the Atlanta Falcons (0-1) square off in Week 2 at SoFi Stadium.
Tyler Higbee Player Props vs. Atlanta
- Matchup: Los Angeles Rams vs. Atlanta Falcons
- Time: 4:05 PM
- Date: September 18, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 76.0 (-235)
Tyler Higbee Receiving Stats
- Higbee caught 61 passes on 85 targets for 560 yards and five touchdowns last season, averaging 37.3 yards per game.
- The 232.5 passing yards the Falcons gave up per game last year made them the NFL’s 18th-ranked pass defense.
- The Falcons allowed 31 passing TDs last year (1.8 per game), ranking them 26th among NFL defenses.
- The Falcons were 20th in the league in interceptions last season, with 12.
Last Season Stats: Rams vs. Falcons
- Last year, the Rams racked up just 0.1 more points per game (27.1) than the Falcons gave up (27.0).
- The Rams racked up only 7.7 more yards per game (372.1) than the Falcons allowed per matchup (364.4) last year.
- Last season the Rams racked up 273.1 passing yards per game, 40.6 more than the Falcons allowed per contest (232.5).
- The Rams rushed for 99.0 yards per game last season, 32.9 fewer than the 131.9 the Falcons allowed per contest.
- The Rams turned the ball over 23 times last year, three more turnovers than the Falcons forced (20).