Table of Contents
Before placing any bets on Hunter Henry’s player prop betting options for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some key stats and trends to know. This Week 2 matchup sees Henry’s New England Patriots (0-1) take the field against the Pittsburgh Steelers (1-0) at Acrisure Stadium in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Hunter Henry Player Props vs. Pittsburgh
- Matchup: New England Patriots at Pittsburgh Steelers
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: September 18, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 52.0 (-235)
Hunter Henry Receiving Stats
- Henry caught 50 passes on 75 targets for 603 yards and nine touchdowns last season, averaging 35.5 yards per game.
- The 215.1 passing yards the Steelers gave up per game last season made them the NFL’s ninth-ranked pass defense.
- The Steelers gave up 24 passing TDs last year (1.4 per game), ranking them seventh among NFL defenses.
- The Steelers accumulated 13 interceptions last season, 15th in the league.
Last Season Stats: Patriots vs. Steelers
- Last year, the Patriots averaged 3.8 more points per game (27.2) than the Steelers allowed (23.4).
- The Patriots averaged just 7.7 fewer yards per game (353.4) than the Steelers allowed per outing (361.1) last season.
- The Patriots passed for 226.9 yards per game last year, 11.8 more than the 215.1 the Steelers allowed per outing.
- Last year the Patriots averaged 126.5 rushing yards per game, 19.6 fewer than the Steelers allowed per contest (146.1).
- The Patriots turned the ball over 23 times last season, one more turnover than the Steelers forced (22).