Table of Contents
D.K. Metcalf will have several player prop bets available when he hits the field on Sunday at 4:05 PM ET live on FOX. NFC West rivals square off in Week 2 when Metcalf and the Seattle Seahawks (1-0) meet the San Francisco 49ers (0-1) at Levi’s Stadium.
D.K. Metcalf Player Props vs. San Francisco
- Matchup: Seattle Seahawks at San Francisco 49ers
- Time: 4:05 PM
- Date: September 18, 2022
D.K. Metcalf Receiving Stats
- Metcalf’s stat line last year was 75 grabs for 967 yards and 12 touchdowns. He put up 56.9 yards per game and was targeted 129 times.
- The 49ers conceded 206.5 passing yards per game last season, with the NFL’s sixth-ranked pass defense.
- With 25 passing TDs allowed last season, the 49ers’ defense was ranked 12th in the league.
- The 49ers were 26th in the league in interceptions last season, with nine.
Against San Francisco
- Against the 49ers, Metcalf has averaged 62.5 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups, 62.5 more than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- Metcalf has caught a touchdown pass against the 49ers once, but did not have multiple TDs in that game.
Last Season Stats: Seahawks vs. 49ers
- Last year, the Seahawks racked up just 1.7 more points per game (23.2) than the 49ers gave up (21.5).
- The Seahawks racked up 323.9 yards per game last season, just 13.9 more than the 310.0 the 49ers gave up per outing.
- The Seahawks passed for 201.9 yards per game last year, just 4.6 fewer yards than the 206.5 the 49ers allowed per outing.
- Last year the Seahawks rushed for 18.5 more yards per game (122.0) than the 49ers allowed per outing (103.5).
- The Seahawks had 13 giveaways last season, while the 49ers had 20 takeaways.