Table of Contents
The Minnesota Twins and Gio Urshela will take on Daniel Lynch and the Kansas City Royals on Thursday at 7:40 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Urshela Props for Twins vs Royals
- Game Day: Thursday, September 15, 2022
- Game Time: 7:40 PM ET
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Stadium: Target Field
Urshela in 2022
- Urshela has 23 doubles, three triples, 12 home runs and 33 walks while batting .271.
- Urshela ranks 137th in homers and 87th in RBI among all batters in MLB play.
- In 63.9% of his 119 games this season, Urshela has notched a base hit (76 times). He’s also put up 26 multi-hit games in 2022 (21.8%).
- Urshela has gone yard in 12 of 119 games in 2022 (10.1%), which is 2.6% of his trips to the dish.
Last Five Games
Royals Pitching in 2022
- Lynch (4-10) gets the starting nod for the Royals in his 24th start of the season. He’s put together a 5.08 ERA in 111 2/3 innings pitched, with 105 strikeouts.
- The 25-year-old has an ERA of 5.08, with 8.5 strikeouts per nine innings, in 23 games this season. Opponents have a .289 batting average against him.
- The 7.5 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Royals pitching staff ranks 26th in the league.
- Royals pitchers combine to allow 162 total home runs at a rate of 1.1 per game (to rank 22nd in baseball).