Table of Contents
Kyle Tucker will take the field for the Houston Astros against James Kaprielian and the Oakland Athletics on Thursday. First pitch is at 7:20 PM on FOX.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Tucker Props for Astros vs Athletics
- Game Day: Thursday, September 15, 2022
- Game Time: 7:20 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Houston, Texas
- Stadium: Minute Maid Park
Tucker in 2022
- Tucker leads the Astros with 96 runs batted in.
- Tucker’s home runs rank 23rd in MLB and he ranks sixth in RBI in MLB.
- In 89 of 132 games this year (67.4%) Tucker has recorded a hit, and 29 of those contests (22.0%) he posted more than one hit.
- Out of the 132 games Tucker has had a plate appearance in this season, he’s homered in 25 contests (18.9%), hitting a home run in 5% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
Athletics Pitching in 2022
- Kaprielian (3-9) gets the starting nod for the Athletics in his 23rd start of the season. He’s put together a 4.79 ERA in 109 innings pitched, with 76 strikeouts.
- The 28-year-old has put up an ERA of 4.79, with 6.3 strikeouts per nine innings, in 22 games this season. Opponents have a .247 batting average against him.
- The 7.5 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Athletics pitching staff ranks 26th in the league.
- The Athletics allow the fourth-most home runs in baseball (171 total, 1.2 per game).