Table of Contents
The St. Louis Cardinals and Paul Goldschmidt will hit the field against Chase Anderson and the Cincinnati Reds on Thursday at 7:45 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Goldschmidt Props for Cardinals vs Reds
- Game Day: Thursday, September 15, 2022
- Game Time: 7:45 PM ET
- Location: St. Louis, Missouri
- Stadium: Busch Stadium
Goldschmidt in 2022
- Goldschmidt leads the Cardinals with 35 home runs and 109 runs batted in, while putting up a team-high batting average of .324.
- Among hitters in baseball, Goldschmidt ranks fourth in home runs and fourth in RBI.
- Goldschmidt has a hit in 74.8% of his 135 games this year, with more than one hit in 33.3% of those games (45).
- In 23.7% of his games this season, Goldschmidt has gone yard (32 of 135). During the 2022 campaign, he’s hit a round-tripper in 5.9% of his trips to the dish.
Last Five Games
Reds Pitching in 2022
- Anderson gets the start for the Reds, his fourth of the season. He is 0-3 with a 9.00 ERA and 11 strikeouts in nine innings pitched.
- In four games this season, the 34-year-old has a 9.00 ERA and 11 strikeouts per nine innings, while allowing a batting average of .200 to opposing batters.
- The Reds pitching staff ranks fifth in the league with a collective nine strikeouts per nine innings.
- Reds pitchers combine to surrender the second-most home runs in baseball (195 total, 1.4 per game).