Table of Contents
Oddsmakers have posted plenty of player prop betting options for Sunday’s NFL action, including for Rhamondre Stevenson, who takes to the field at 1:00 PM ET broadcast on CBS. Stevenson’s New England Patriots (0-1) and the Pittsburgh Steelers (1-0) hit the field in Week 2 at Acrisure Stadium.
Rhamondre Stevenson Player Props vs. Pittsburgh
- Matchup: New England Patriots at Pittsburgh Steelers
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: September 18, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 41.5 (-115)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 12.5 (-115)
Rhamondre Stevenson Rushing Stats
- Last year Stevenson ran for 606 yards on 133 carries (50.5 ypg), with five touchdowns.
- Allowing 146.1 rushing yards per game last year, the Steelers had the worst run defense in the NFL.
- The Steelers gave up 17 rushing touchdowns last year, 21st in the NFL.
- Stevenson stayed on his feet for 356 rushing yards after contact last year, 23rd in the league.
Last Season Stats: Patriots vs. Steelers
- The Patriots averaged 27.2 points per game last year, 3.8 more than the Steelers gave up per contest (23.4).
- The Patriots averaged just 7.7 fewer yards per game (353.4) than the Steelers gave up per matchup (361.1) last season.
- Last year the Patriots piled up 226.9 yards per game through the air, 11.8 more than the Steelers allowed per contest (215.1).
- The Patriots rushed for 126.5 yards per game last year, 19.6 fewer than the 146.1 the Steelers allowed per outing.
- Last year the Patriots turned the ball over 23 times, one more than the Steelers’ takeaways (22).