Table of Contents
Before placing any wagers on Matt Ryan’s player prop bets for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some key stats and trends to know. AFC South opponents square off in Week 2 when Ryan’s Indianapolis Colts (0-0-1) hit the field against the Jacksonville Jaguars (0-1) at TIAA Bank Field in Jacksonville, Florida.
Matt Ryan Player Props vs. Jacksonville
- Matchup: Indianapolis Colts at Jacksonville Jaguars
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: September 18, 2022
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 479.0 (-225)
Matt Ryan Passing Stats
- Last season Ryan had 3,968 yards (233.4 per game), a 67% completion percentage (375-of-560), 20 touchdowns, and only 12 interceptions.
- His rushing stat line was 40 carries for 82 yards and one touchdown while averaging 4.8 yards per game.
- The 227.9 yards per game the Jaguars conceded through the air last season made them the NFL’s 17th-ranked pass defense.
- At 1.4 passing TDs allowed per game last year, the Jaguars’ defense was ranked seventh in the NFL.
- The Jaguars collected seven interceptions last season, 30th in the league.
- Ryan’s 190 passing yards in one matchup against the Jaguars are 289.0 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday’s game.
- Ryan did not throw for more yards than this game’s 479.0-yard over/under in that game.
- Ryan threw a touchdown pass in that contest against the Jaguars.
Last Season Stats: Colts vs. Jaguars
- Last year, the Colts racked up just 0.4 fewer points per game (26.5) than the Jaguars surrendered (26.9).
- The Colts racked up just six fewer yards per game (347.1) than the Jaguars allowed per matchup (353.1) last year.
- Last year the Colts racked up 197.7 passing yards per game, 30.2 fewer than the Jaguars allowed per contest (227.9).
- Last season the Colts piled up 149.4 yards per game on the ground, 24.3 more than the Jaguars allowed per contest (125.1).
- The Colts turned the ball over 19 times last season, 10 more turnovers than the Jaguars forced (9).