Table of Contents
There will be player prop bet markets available for Tyreek Hill ahead of Sunday’s NFL action at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS. Hill’s Miami Dolphins (1-0) and the Baltimore Ravens (1-0) square off in Week 2 at M&T Bank Stadium.
Tyreek Hill Player Props vs. Baltimore
- Matchup: Miami Dolphins at Baltimore Ravens
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: September 18, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 68.5 (-115)
Tyreek Hill Receiving Stats
- Last season Hill reeled in 111 passes (on 159 targets) for 1,239 yards (72.9 yards per game), the highest total on the current Dolphins roster, with nine touchdowns.
- This week Hill will face what was the NFL’s worst pass defense last season (278.9 yards allowed per game).
- The Ravens gave up 31 passing TDs last year (1.8 per game), ranking them 26th among NFL defenses.
- The Ravens were 26th in the league in interceptions last year, with nine.
- Hill’s 14 receiving yards in his one matchup against the Ravens are 54.5 fewer than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- Hill, in one game against them, has never exceeded 68.5 receiving yards.
- Hill did not have a touchdown catch in that contest against the Ravens.
Last Season Stats: Dolphins vs. Ravens
- Last year, the Dolphins averaged three fewer points per game (20.1) than the Ravens gave up (23.1).
- The Dolphins collected 56 fewer yards per game (307.4) than the Ravens allowed per outing (363.4) last year.
- Last season the Dolphins piled up 215.2 yards per game through the air, 63.7 fewer than the Ravens allowed per outing (278.9).
- Last season the Dolphins piled up 92.2 rushing yards per game, just 7.7 more yards than the Ravens allowed per outing (84.5).
- The Dolphins turned the ball over 11 more times (26 total) than the Ravens forced a turnover (15) last season.