Table of Contents
There will be player prop bets available for Cordarrelle Patterson ahead of Sunday’s NFL action at 4:05 PM ET live on FOX. Patterson’s Atlanta Falcons (0-1) and the Los Angeles Rams (0-1) square off in Week 2 at SoFi Stadium.
Cordarrelle Patterson Player Props vs. Los Angeles
- Matchup: Atlanta Falcons at Los Angeles Rams
- Time: 4:05 PM
- Date: September 18, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 47.5 (-105)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 16.5 (-110)
Cordarrelle Patterson Rushing Stats
- Patterson ran for 618 yards on 153 carries (38.6 yards per game) and scored six touchdowns a season ago. He also averaged 34.3 receiving yards per game, grabbing 52 passes for 548 yards and five touchdowns.
- Patterson will go up against a Rams squad that allowed 103.2 rushing yards per game last year and was the NFL’s sixth-ranked rush defense.
- Patterson and the Falcons will face the NFL’s 23rd-ranked defense last season in terms of rushing touchdowns allowed (18).
- Patterson stayed on his feet for 293 rushing yards after contact last year, 31st in the league.
Last Season Stats: Falcons vs. Rams
- The Falcons put up 3.5 fewer points per game (18.4) than the Rams allowed (21.9) last season.
- The Falcons racked up 41.1 fewer yards per game (303.8) than the Rams allowed per outing (344.9) last season.
- Last year the Falcons piled up 218.4 passing yards per game, 23.3 fewer than the Rams allowed per outing (241.7).
- The Falcons rushed for 85.4 yards per game last year, 17.8 fewer than the 103.2 the Rams allowed per outing.
- The Falcons turned the ball over one more time (26 total) than the Rams forced a turnover (25) last year.