Table of Contents
Ahead of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about D’Andre Swift and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 1:00 PM ET on FOX. This Week 2 matchup sees Swift’s Detroit Lions (0-1) take the field against the Washington Commanders (1-0) at Ford Field in Detroit, Michigan.
D’Andre Swift Player Props vs. Washington
- Matchup: Detroit Lions vs. Washington Commanders
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: September 18, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 60.5 (-115)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 26.5 (-120)
D’Andre Swift Rushing Stats
- Swift tallied 617 rushing yards and five touchdowns on the ground in addition to 452 receiving yards and two touchdowns through the air during last year’s campaign.
- Conceding 104.4 rushing yards per game last year, the Commanders had the eighth-ranked run defense in the NFL.
- The Commanders gave up 14 rushing touchdowns last year, 11th in the league.
- Swift was 40th in rushing yards after contact last season with 232, thanks in part to nine broken tackles.
Last Season Stats: Lions vs. Commanders
- The Lions put up 6.4 fewer points per game (19.1) than the Commanders allowed (25.5) last season.
- The Lions collected 322.6 yards per game last year, 36.7 fewer yards than the 359.3 the Commanders allowed per contest.
- Last year the Lions averaged 211.6 yards per game through the air, 43.3 fewer than the Commanders allowed per contest (254.9).
- The Lions ran for just 6.5 more yards (110.9) than the Commanders allowed per outing (104.4) last year.
- The Lions turned the ball over 23 times last year, four more turnovers than the Commanders forced (19).