Table of Contents
Corey Seager and the Texas Rangers will face Corey Kluber and the Tampa Bay Rays on Friday at 7:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Seager Props for Rangers vs Rays
- Game Day: Friday, September 16, 2022
- Game Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
- Stadium: Tropicana Field
Seager in 2022
- Seager has hit a team-high 30 homers.
- Seager’s home runs rank 12th in MLB and he ranks 35th in RBI in MLB.
- Seager has reached base with a hit 89 times this year in 136 games played (65.4%), including multiple hits on 37 occasions (27.2%).
- Seager has gone yard in 28 of 136 games in 2022 (20.6%), which is 5% of his trips to the dish.
Last Five Games
|Blue Jays||September 11||1-for-3||1||0||0||0||1||0|
|Blue Jays||September 10||1-for-4||1||0||0||0||1||0|
Rays Pitching in 2022
- The Rays will send Kluber (10-8) to the mound for his 28th start of the season. He is 10-8 with a 4.36 ERA and 122 strikeouts through 142 1/3 innings pitched.
- The 36-year-old has an ERA of 4.36, with 7.7 strikeouts per nine innings, in 27 games this season. Opposing hitters have a .266 batting average against him.
- The Rays pitching staff ranks 12th in MLB with a collective 8.8 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Rays pitchers combine to allow 150 total home runs at a rate of one per game (to rank 13th in the league).