Table of Contents
The Tampa Bay Rays and Randy Arozarena will square off against Martin Perez and the Texas Rangers on Friday at 7:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Arozarena Props for Rays vs Rangers
- Game Day: Friday, September 16, 2022
- Game Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
- Stadium: Tropicana Field
Arozarena in 2022
- Arozarena leads the Rays with 19 home runs and 79 runs batted in.
- Among hitters in MLB play, Arozarena ranks 61st in home runs and 27th in RBI.
- In 63.8% of his games this year (88 of 138), Arozarena has posted a hit, and in 37 of those games (26.8%) he’s recorded at least two base hits.
- Out of the 138 games Arozarena has appeared in this season, he’s homered in 18 contests (13.0%), leaving the yard in 3.3% of his trips to home plate.
Last Five Games
|Blue Jays||September 15||3-for-5||1||0||1||1||0||0|
|Blue Jays||September 14||0-for-4||0||0||0||2||0||0|
|Blue Jays||September 13||1-for-5||0||0||0||1||0||1|
|Blue Jays||September 13||0-for-4||1||0||2||0||0||1|
|Blue Jays||September 12||1-for-3||1||0||0||0||0||0|
Rangers Pitching in 2022
- Perez gets the start for the Rangers, his 29th of the season. He is 11-6 with a 2.77 ERA and 156 strikeouts in 172 innings pitched.
- The 31-year-old’s 2.77 ERA ranks 11th, 1.227 WHIP ranks 33rd, and 8.2 K/9 ranks 26th among qualifying pitchers this season.
- The Rangers pitching staff is 21st in the league with a collective 8.3 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Rangers pitchers combine to allow the eighth-fewest home runs in baseball (145 total, one per game).