Table of Contents
The Atlanta Braves and Austin Riley will face Aaron Nola and the Philadelphia Phillies on Saturday at 7:20 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Riley Props for Braves vs Phillies
- Game Day: Saturday, September 17, 2022
- Game Time: 7:20 PM ET
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Stadium: Truist Park
Riley in 2022
- Riley has a team-best 36 home runs.
- Among all hitters in MLB action, Riley’s home run total ranks third and his RBI tally ranks 13th.
- In 95 of 142 games this season (66.9%) Riley has gotten a hit, and 47 of those contests (33.1%) he posted two or more knocks.
- Riley has gone yard in 35 games this season (142 opportunities, 24.6%), leaving the ballpark in 5.8% of his chances at the plate.
Last Five Games
Phillies Pitching in 2022
- Nola will try to secure his 10th win when he makes the start for the Phillies, his 29th of the season. He is 9-11 with a 3.31 ERA and 202 strikeouts through 179 1/3 innings pitched.
- Among qualifying pitchers in MLB play this season, the 29-year-old’s 3.31 ERA ranks 24th, .970 WHIP ranks sixth, and 10.1 K/9 ranks ninth.
- The 8.9 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Phillies pitching staff ranks ninth in MLB.
- The Phillies allow the third-fewest home runs in baseball (132 total, 0.9 per game).