Table of Contents
Bryan Reynolds will take the field for the Pittsburgh Pirates against Chris Bassitt and the New York Mets on Saturday. First pitch is set for 7:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Reynolds Props for Pirates vs Mets
- Game Day: Saturday, September 17, 2022
- Game Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Location: Queens, New York
- Stadium: Citi Field
Reynolds in 2022
- Reynolds leads the Pirates in home runs (23), runs batted in (54) and has put up a team-best batting average of .257.
- Among all batters in MLB action, Reynolds’ home run total ranks 39th and his RBI tally ranks 102nd.
- Reynolds has a hit in 62.0% of his games this season (80 of 129), with multiple base knocks in 37 of those games (28.7%).
- Out of the 129 games Reynolds has had a plate appearance in this season, he’s hit a home run in 20 contests (15.5%), homering in 4.2% of his trips to the dish.
Last Five Games
Mets Pitching in 2022
- Bassitt (13-8 with a 3.44 ERA and 155 strikeouts in 165 innings pitched) gets the start for the Mets, his 28th of the season.
- The 33-year-old ranks 26th in ERA (3.44), 25th in WHIP (1.152), and 21st in K/9 (8.5) among qualifying pitchers in MLB play this season.
- The Mets pitching staff is first in MLB with a collective 9.7 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Mets pitchers combine to give up 148 home runs (1.0 per game), the 10th-fewest in the league.