Table of Contents
Garrett Cooper and the Miami Marlins will take on Erick Fedde and the Washington Nationals on Saturday at 4:05 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Cooper Props for Marlins vs Nationals
- Game Day: Saturday, September 17, 2022
- Game Time: 4:05 PM ET
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Stadium: Nationals Park
Cooper in 2022
- Cooper has accumulated a team-best 48 runs batted in.
- In MLB action, Cooper ranks 206th in home runs and 138th in RBI.
- In 67 of 112 games this year (59.8%) Cooper has gotten a hit, and 26 of those contests (23.2%) he posted at least two.
- Cooper has homered in 7.1% of his games this season (112 contests), going deep in 1.8% of his trips to the dish.
Last Five Games
Nationals Pitching in 2022
- Fedde makes the start for the Nationals, his 24th of the season. He is 6-10 with a 5.24 ERA and 83 strikeouts in 110 innings pitched.
- The 29-year-old has an ERA of 5.24, with 6.8 strikeouts per nine innings, in 23 games this season. Opposing hitters have a .274 batting average against him.
- The pitching staff for the Nationals has a collective 7.9 K/9, which ranks 22nd in the league.
- Nationals pitchers combine to allow the most home runs in baseball (215 total, 1.5 per game).