Table of Contents
The Washington Nationals and Lane Thomas will take the field against Trevor Rogers and the Miami Marlins on Saturday at 4:05 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Thomas Props for Nationals vs Marlins
- Game Day: Saturday, September 17, 2022
- Game Time: 4:05 PM ET
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Stadium: Nationals Park
Thomas in 2022
- Thomas leads the Nationals with a .252 batting average.
- Thomas’ home runs rank 97th in MLB and he ranks 132nd in RBI in MLB.
- Thomas has a hit in 76 of 121 games this year, with multiple hits in 29 of them.
- Thomas has hit a long ball in 13 of 121 games in 2022 (10.7%), which is 3.2% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
Marlins Pitching in 2022
- The Marlins will send Rogers (4-11) out for his 23rd start of the season. He is 4-11 with a 5.35 ERA and 105 strikeouts in 106 innings pitched.
- In 22 games this season, the 24-year-old has a 5.35 ERA and 8.9 strikeouts per nine innings, while allowing a batting average of .271 to opposing hitters.
- The Marlins pitching staff is ninth in the league with a collective 8.9 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Marlins pitchers combine to rank 18th in baseball in home runs given up (158 total, 1.1 per game).