Table of Contents
Yandy Diaz and the Tampa Bay Rays will play Jon Gray and the Texas Rangers on Saturday at 6:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Diaz Props for Rays vs Rangers
- Game Day: Saturday, September 17, 2022
- Game Time: 6:10 PM ET
- Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
- Stadium: Tropicana Field
Diaz in 2022
- Diaz paces the Rays with a team-high batting average of .293.
- Diaz ranks 185th in homers and 102nd in RBI among all batters in MLB.
- Diaz has tallied a hit 83 times this year in 129 games played (64.3%), including 41 multi-hit games (31.8%).
- Diaz has homered in nine games this season (129 opportunities, 7.0%), leaving the ballpark in 1.7% of his chances at the plate.
Last Five Games
|Blue Jays||September 15||1-for-5||1||1||3||2||0||0|
|Blue Jays||September 14||1-for-3||0||0||0||0||1||0|
|Blue Jays||September 13||0-for-1||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Blue Jays||September 13||3-for-4||2||0||0||0||0||0|
Rangers Pitching in 2022
- The Rangers will send Gray (7-6) out to make his 21st start of the season. He is 7-6 with a 3.70 ERA and 121 strikeouts through 107 innings pitched.
- The 30-year-old has an ERA of 3.70, with 10.2 strikeouts per nine innings, in 20 games this season. Opponents are hitting .222 against him.
- The Rangers pitching staff ranks 21st in MLB with a collective 8.3 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Rangers pitchers combine to give up the eighth-fewest home runs in baseball (145 total, one per game).