Table of Contents
The Minnesota Twins and Carlos Correa will square off against Cody Morris and the Cleveland Guardians on Sunday at 1:40 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Correa Props for Twins vs Guardians
- Game Day: Sunday, September 18, 2022
- Game Time: 1:40 PM ET
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Stadium: Progressive Field
Correa in 2022
- Correa is hitting .279 with 20 doubles, a triple, 21 home runs and 56 walks.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Correa’s home run total ranks 47th and his RBI tally ranks 83rd.
- In 85 of 121 games this season (70.2%) Correa has gotten a hit, and 34 of those contests (28.1%) he posted more than one hit.
- Correa has gone yard in 20 games this season (121 opportunities, 16.5%), leaving the ballpark in 4% of his trips to the dish.
Last Five Games
Guardians Pitching in 2022
- Morris (0-1) takes the mound for the Guardians in his fourth start of the season. He has a 2.79 ERA in 9 2/3 innings pitched, with nine strikeouts.
- In three games this season, the 25-year-old has an ERA of 2.79, with 8.4 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are hitting .250 against him.
- The 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Guardians pitching staff ranks 15th in MLB.
- Guardians pitchers combine to rank 16th in baseball in home runs surrendered (157 total, 1.1 per game).