Table of Contents
The Minnesota Twins and Luis Arraez will face Cody Morris and the Cleveland Guardians on Sunday at 1:40 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Arraez Props for Twins vs Guardians
- Game Day: Sunday, September 18, 2022
- Game Time: 1:40 PM ET
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Stadium: Progressive Field
Arraez in 2022
- Arraez paces the Twins with a team-high batting average of .316.
- Among all hitters in baseball, Arraez’s home run total ranks 206th and his RBI tally ranks 152nd.
- In 71.0% of his games this year (93 of 131), Arraez has posted a hit, and in 44 of those games (33.6%) he’s recorded at least two hits.
- Arraez has hit a home run in 6.1% of his games this season (131 contests), leaving the ballpark in 1.5% of his trips to the dish.
Last Five Games
Guardians Pitching in 2022
- Morris (0-1 with a 2.79 ERA and nine strikeouts in 9 2/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the Guardians, his fourth of the season.
- In three games this season, the 25-year-old has a 2.79 ERA and 8.4 strikeouts per nine innings, while giving up a batting average of .250 to his opponents.
- The Guardians pitching staff is 15th in MLB with a collective 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Guardians pitchers combine to surrender 157 total home runs at a clip of 1.1 per game (to rank 16th in the league).