Table of Contents
Before Dalvin Cook hits the field for Monday’s game, which starts at 8:30 PM ET on ABC, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player props. Cook and the Minnesota Vikings (1-0) take the field against the Philadelphia Eagles (1-0) in Week 2 at Lincoln Financial Field.
Dalvin Cook Player Props vs. Philadelphia
- Matchup: Minnesota Vikings at Philadelphia Eagles
- Time: 8:30 PM
- Date: September 19, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 70.5 (-125)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 18.5 (-120)
Dalvin Cook Rushing Stats
- Cook compiled 1,159 rushing yards and six touchdowns on the ground in addition to 224 receiving yards through the air during last year’s campaign.
- Allowing 107.9 rushing yards per game last season, the Eagles had the ninth-ranked run defense in the league.
- The Eagles gave up 18 rushing touchdowns last season, 23rd in the NFL.
- Cook stayed on his feet for 481 rushing yards after contact last year, eighth in the NFL.
Last Season Stats: Vikings vs. Eagles
- The Vikings racked up just 2.4 more points per game (25) than the Eagles gave up (22.6) last season.
- The Vikings collected 34 more yards per game (362.8) than the Eagles gave up per contest (328.8) last season.
- The Vikings passed for 249.3 yards per game last year, 28.4 more than the 220.9 the Eagles allowed per outing.
- Last year the Vikings piled up 113.5 rushing yards per game, just 5.6 more yards than the Eagles allowed per outing (107.9).
- The Vikings had 13 giveaways last season, while the Eagles had 16 takeaways.