Table of Contents
There will be player prop bets available for Jalen Hurts ahead of Monday’s NFL action at 8:30 PM ET live on ABC. Hurts’ Philadelphia Eagles (1-0) and the Minnesota Vikings (1-0) take the field in Week 2 at Lincoln Financial Field.
Jalen Hurts Player Props vs. Minnesota
- Matchup: Philadelphia Eagles vs. Minnesota Vikings
- Time: 8:30 PM
- Date: September 19, 2022
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 234.5 (-115)
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 51.5 (-120)
Jalen Hurts Passing Stats
- Hurts threw for 3,144 yards last season (209.6 per game) while completing 61.3% of his passes (265-of-432), with 16 touchdowns and nine interceptions.
- He also added 784 rushing yards on 139 carries 10 rushing touchdowns (averaging 52.3 yards per game).
- The 252.9 yards per game the Vikings conceded through the air last year made them the NFL’s 28th-ranked pass defense.
- With 29 passing TDs allowed last season, the Vikings’ defense was ranked 22nd in the league.
- The Vikings accumulated 16 interceptions last season, 10th in the league.
Last Season Stats: Eagles vs. Vikings
- The Eagles put up 26.1 points per game last season, comparable to the 25.1 per outing the Vikings gave up.
- The Eagles collected 23.7 fewer yards per game (359.9) than the Vikings allowed per outing (383.6) last season.
- The Eagles passed for 200.2 yards per game last year, 52.7 fewer than the 252.9 the Vikings allowed per contest.
- Last season the Eagles racked up 159.7 rushing yards per game, 29.0 more than the Vikings allowed per contest (130.7).
- The Eagles had 16 giveaways last season, while the Vikings had 24 takeaways.