Table of Contents
Devonta Smith has player prop bets available from oddsmakers before his next NFL game on Monday at 8:30 PM ET airing on ABC. Smith’s Philadelphia Eagles (1-0) and the Minnesota Vikings (1-0) take the field in Week 2 at Lincoln Financial Field.
Devonta Smith Player Props vs. Minnesota
- Matchup: Philadelphia Eagles vs. Minnesota Vikings
- Time: 8:30 PM
- Date: September 19, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 44.5 (-115)
Devonta Smith Receiving Stats
- Last season Smith reeled in 64 passes (on 104 targets) for 916 yards (53.9 yards per game), the highest total on the current Eagles roster, with five touchdowns.
- The 252.9 passing yards the Vikings gave up per game last year made them the NFL’s 28th-ranked pass defense.
- At 1.7 passing TDs conceded per game last season, the Vikings’ defense was ranked 22nd in the league.
- The Vikings’ defense picked off opposing QBs 16 times last season (0.9 per game), 10th in the NFL.
Last Season Stats: Eagles vs. Vikings
- The Eagles scored 26.1 points per game last season, comparable to the 25.1 per matchup the Vikings allowed.
- The Eagles racked up 23.7 fewer yards per game (359.9) than the Vikings allowed per outing (383.6) last year.
- Last season the Eagles racked up 200.2 passing yards per game, 52.7 fewer than the Vikings allowed per contest (252.9).
- Last season the Eagles piled up 159.7 rushing yards per game, 29 more than the Vikings allowed per outing (130.7).
- Last season the Eagles had 16 turnovers, eight fewer than the Vikings had takeaways (24).