Table of Contents
Bookmakers have listed player props for Adam Thielen ahead of his next NFL game on Monday at 8:30 PM ET airing on ABC. Thielen and the Minnesota Vikings (1-0) take on the Philadelphia Eagles (1-0) in Week 2 at Lincoln Financial Field.
Adam Thielen Player Props vs. Philadelphia
- Matchup: Minnesota Vikings at Philadelphia Eagles
- Time: 8:30 PM
- Date: September 19, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 50.5 (-115)
Adam Thielen Receiving Stats
- Thielen’s stat line last year showed 67 grabs for 726 yards and 10 touchdowns. He averaged 55.8 yards per game and was targeted 95 times.
- The 220.9 passing yards the Eagles yielded per game last year made them the NFL’s 11th-ranked pass defense.
- At 1.6 passing TDs allowed per game last year, the Eagles’ defense was ranked 20th in the league.
- The Eagles collected 12 interceptions last season, 20th in the league.
Last Season Stats: Vikings vs. Eagles
- Last year, the Vikings scored just 2.4 more points per game (25) than the Eagles allowed (22.6).
- The Vikings racked up 362.8 yards per game last season, 34 more yards than the 328.8 the Eagles gave up per contest.
- Last season the Vikings passed for 28.4 more yards per game (249.3) than the Eagles allowed per contest (220.9).
- The Vikings rushed for 113.5 yards per game last season, just 5.6 more yards than the 107.9 the Eagles allowed per contest.
- The Vikings had 13 giveaways last year, while the Eagles had 16 takeaways.