Table of Contents
Oddsmakers have installed player prop betting options for Dallas Goedert ahead of his next NFL game on Monday at 8:30 PM ET airing on ABC. This Week 2 matchup sees Goedert’s Philadelphia Eagles (1-0) take on the Minnesota Vikings (1-0) at Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Dallas Goedert Player Props vs. Minnesota
- Matchup: Philadelphia Eagles vs. Minnesota Vikings
- Time: 8:30 PM
- Date: September 19, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 44.5 (-120)
Dallas Goedert Receiving Stats
- Goedert filled up his receiving stat line last year. He bagged 56 receptions for 830 yards and four touchdowns. He was targeted 76 times and produced 55.3 yards per game.
- The 252.9 passing yards the Vikings allowed per game last season made them the NFL’s 28th-ranked pass defense.
- The Vikings allowed 29 touchdowns through the air (1.7 per game) last year. They were 22nd in the NFL in that category.
- The Vikings were 10th in the league in interceptions last season, with 16.
Last Season Stats: Eagles vs. Vikings
- The Eagles scored 26.1 points per game last year, comparable to the 25.1 per outing the Vikings allowed.
- The Eagles averaged 23.7 fewer yards per game (359.9) than the Vikings gave up per outing (383.6) last year.
- Last season the Eagles racked up 200.2 yards per game through the air, 52.7 fewer than the Vikings allowed per contest (252.9).
- Last year the Eagles ran for 29 more yards per game (159.7) than the Vikings allowed per contest (130.7).
- The Eagles turned the ball over 16 times last season, eight fewer than the Vikings forced turnovers (24).