Table of Contents
Justin Jefferson has player prop bets available from oddsmakers before his next NFL game on Monday at 8:30 PM ET airing on ABC. Jefferson and the Minnesota Vikings (1-0) take on the Philadelphia Eagles (1-0) in Week 2 at Lincoln Financial Field.
Justin Jefferson Player Props vs. Philadelphia
- Matchup: Minnesota Vikings at Philadelphia Eagles
- Time: 8:30 PM
- Date: September 19, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 94.5 (-115)
Justin Jefferson Receiving Stats
- Last season Jefferson reeled in 108 passes (on 167 targets) for 1,616 yards (95.1 yards per game), the highest total on the current Vikings roster, while scoring 10 touchdowns.
- The 220.9 passing yards the Eagles gave up per game last season made them the NFL’s 11th-ranked pass defense.
- The Eagles gave up 28 touchdowns through the air (1.6 per game) last year. They were 20th in the NFL in that category.
- The Eagles’ defense picked off opposing QBs 12 times last year (0.7 per game), 20th in the NFL.
Last Season Stats: Vikings vs. Eagles
- The Vikings scored 25 points per game last season, comparable to the 22.6 per matchup the Eagles surrendered.
- The Vikings collected 34 more yards per game (362.8) than the Eagles gave up per outing (328.8) last season.
- Last season the Vikings racked up 249.3 passing yards per game, 28.4 more than the Eagles allowed per outing (220.9).
- The Vikings ran for just 5.6 more yards (113.5) than the Eagles allowed per outing (107.9) last year.
- The Vikings turned the ball over 13 times last season, three fewer than the Eagles forced turnovers (16).