Table of Contents
There will be player prop betting options available for Robert Woods ahead of Monday’s NFL action at 7:15 PM ET live on ESPN. Woods’ Tennessee Titans (0-1) and the Buffalo Bills (1-0) go toe-to-toe in a Week 2 matchup from Highmark Stadium in Orchard Park, New York.
Robert Woods Player Props vs. Buffalo
- Matchup: Tennessee Titans at Buffalo Bills
- Time: 7:15 PM
- Date: September 19, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 40.5 (-125)
Robert Woods Receiving Stats
- Last season Woods reeled in 45 passes (on 69 targets) for 556 yards (61.8 yards per game), the highest total on the current Titans roster, while scoring four touchdowns.
- The 163.4 passing yards the Bills allowed per game last season made them the NFL’s best pass defense.
- The Bills allowed 12 passing TDs last year (0.7 per game), ranking them first among NFL defenses.
- The Bills collected 19 interceptions last year, third in the league.
Last Season Stats: Titans vs. Bills
- The Titans averaged 7.6 more points per game (24.6) than the Bills allowed (17) last season.
- The Titans collected 69.3 more yards per game (342.5) than the Bills allowed per matchup (273.2) last season.
- Last season the Titans passed for 37.7 more yards per game (201.1) than the Bills allowed per outing (163.4).
- The Titans rushed for 141.4 yards per game last year, 31.6 more than the 109.8 the Bills allowed per contest.
- The Titans turned the ball over 25 times last season, five fewer than the Bills forced turnovers (30).