Table of Contents
Kyle Tucker and the Houston Astros will face Drew Rasmussen and the Tampa Bay Rays on Monday at 6:40 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Tucker Props for Astros vs Rays
- Game Day: Monday, September 19, 2022
- Game Time: 6:40 PM ET
- Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
- Stadium: Tropicana Field
Tucker in 2022
- Tucker has put up a team-best 99 runs batted in.
- Tucker ranks 19th in homers and fifth in RBI among all hitters in baseball.
- Tucker has a hit in 67.6% of his 136 games this season, with multiple base hits in 22.1% of those contests (30).
- In 19.1% of his games this season, Tucker has gone yard (26 of 136). During the 2022 campaign, he’s left the yard in 5.0% of his trips to the dish.
Last Five Games
Rays Pitching in 2022
- Rasmussen (10-5) gets the starting nod for the Rays in his 26th start of the season. He has a 2.77 ERA in 126 2/3 innings pitched, with 114 strikeouts.
- The 27-year-old has put together a 2.77 ERA and 8.1 strikeouts per nine innings in 25 games this season, while allowing a batting average of .226 to opposing hitters.
- The Rays pitching staff ranks 12th in the league with a collective 8.8 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Rays pitchers combine to rank 13th in baseball in home runs allowed (154 total, 1.1 per game).