Table of Contents
Lane Thomas and the Washington Nationals will face Kyle Wright and the Atlanta Braves on Monday at 7:20 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Thomas Props for Nationals vs Braves
- Game Day: Monday, September 19, 2022
- Game Time: 7:20 PM ET
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Stadium: Truist Park
Thomas in 2022
- Thomas paces the Nationals with a .252 batting average.
- Among all hitters in MLB play, Thomas’ home run total ranks 89th and his RBI tally ranks 131st.
- Thomas has a hit in 63.1% of his 122 games this year, with multiple hits in 23.8% of those games (29).
- Out of the 122 games Thomas has played in this season, he’s hit a home run in 14 contests (11.5%), taking the pitcher deep in 3.3% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
Braves Pitching in 2022
- Wright makes the start for the Braves, his 28th of the season. He is 18-5 with a 3.18 ERA and 158 strikeouts in 164 innings pitched.
- This season, the 26-year-old ranks 21st in ERA (3.18), 26th in WHIP (1.146), and 17th in K/9 (8.7) among pitchers who qualify.
- The 9.7 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Braves pitching staff ranks second in MLB.
- Braves pitchers combine to allow 135 home runs (0.9 per game), the third-fewest in the league.