Randy Arozarena and the Tampa Bay Rays will play Luis Garcia and the Houston Astros on Monday at 6:40 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Arozarena Props for Rays vs Astros
- Game Day: Monday, September 19, 2022
- Game Time: 6:40 PM ET
- Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
- Stadium: Tropicana Field
Arozarena in 2022
- Arozarena leads the Rays with 19 home runs and 79 runs batted in.
- Arozarena’s home runs rank 61st in MLB and he ranks 30th in RBI in MLB.
- Arozarena has reached base with a hit 88 times this season in 139 games played (63.3%), including multiple hits on 37 occasions (26.6%).
- Arozarena has gone yard in 18 of 139 games in 2022 (12.9%), which is 3.2% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
|Blue Jays||September 15||3-for-5||1||0||1||1||0||0|
|Blue Jays||September 14||0-for-4||0||0||0||2||0||0|
|Blue Jays||September 13||1-for-5||0||0||0||1||0||1|
|Blue Jays||September 13||0-for-4||1||0||2||0||0||1|
Astros Pitching in 2022
- Garcia makes the start for the Astros, his 26th of the season. He is 12-8 with a 4.04 ERA and 143 strikeouts through 140 1/3 innings pitched.
- In 25 games this season, the 25-year-old has an ERA of 4.04, with 9.2 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are hitting .230 against him.
- The 9.4 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Astros pitching staff ranks fourth in the league.
- Astros pitchers combine to allow 122 home runs (0.8 per game), the fewest in the league.