Table of Contents
Yonathan Daza is only one hit away from his 100th of the season as his Colorado Rockies (64-82) ready for a matchup against the San Francisco Giants (69-77) on Monday at 8:40 PM ET. The Rockies are underdogs (+106) against the Giants (-126). San Francisco has Jakob Junis starting, and Colorado will send out Chad Kuhl.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Giants vs. Rockies
- Game Day: Monday, September 19, 2022
- Game Time: 8:40 PM ET
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Stadium: Coors Field
Giants Stats & Trends
- The Giants are 14th in MLB action with 161 total home runs.
- The Giants’ .230 batting average ranks 23rd in the majors.
- The Giants’ .313 on-base percentage ranks 17th in baseball.
- The Giants’ 9.0 strikeouts per game are the fourth-most in the league.
- The Giants average 1.2 home runs per road game this season (85 total away from home).
- The Giants are slugging .382 with 2.9 extra-base hits per game away from home.
- Away from home this season the club averages 7.6 hits per game and is batting .224.
Giants Key Batters
- Wilmer Flores has 111 hits, which is best among San Francisco hitters this season, while batting .231 with 47 extra-base hits.
- Among all qualifying hitters in MLB, Flores ranks 118th in batting average, 93rd in on-base percentage, and 83rd in slugging.
- Flores will look for his third straight game with a hit in this contest. During his last five outings he is batting .167 with a double, a home run, a walk and two RBI.
- Thairo Estrada has a slash line of .263/.324/.406 this season and a team-best OPS of .730.
- Among all qualifying players, Estrada ranks 58th in batting average, 76th in on-base percentage and 87th in slugging percentage.
- Estrada brings a two-game streak with at least one hit into this one. In his last five games he is hitting .231 with three walks.
- Joc Pederson has 89 hits this season and has a slash line of .261/.341/.507.
- Mike Yastrzemski has been key for San Francisco with 88 hits, an OBP of .302 plus a slugging percentage of .361.
Rockies Stats & Trends
- The Rockies rank 23rd in Major League Baseball with 134 home runs.
- The Rockies’ .256 batting average is among the best in baseball, ranking sixth in MLB.
- The Rockies have an OBP of .318 this season, which ranks eighth in MLB.
- The Rockies rank eighth in MLB in strikeouts per game with an average of 8.0 whiffs per contest.
- They have averaged 1.2 home runs per game in their 74 home contests this season.
- They are slugging .461 in 74 home games this season.
- In home games this season, they’re batting .284 with 9.8 base hits per contest.
Rockies Key Batters
- C.J. Cron has 140 hits with a .479 slugging percentage, both team-best statistics for the Rockies.
- Including all qualifying hitters, Cron ranks 64th in batting average, while his on-base percentage is 84th and he is 23rd in slugging.
- Brendan Rodgers has 29 doubles, three triples, 11 home runs and 43 walks while batting .261.
- Rodgers is currently 64th in batting average, 85th in on-base percentage and 97th in slugging percentage among all qualifying hitters.
- Charlie Blackmon is batting .259 with 20 doubles, five triples, 16 home runs and 30 walks.
- Ryan McMahon is batting .247 with 21 doubles, three triples, 17 home runs and 58 walks.
Giants vs. Rockies Probable Pitchers