Table of Contents
Yandy Diaz and the Tampa Bay Rays will take on Luis Garcia and the Houston Astros on Monday at 6:40 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Diaz Props for Rays vs Astros
- Game Day: Monday, September 19, 2022
- Game Time: 6:40 PM ET
- Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
- Stadium: Tropicana Field
Diaz in 2022
- Diaz leads the Rays with a team-best batting average of .295.
- Among all batters in baseball, Diaz’s home run total ranks 187th and his RBI tally ranks 105th.
- In 84 of 130 games this season (64.6%) Diaz has gotten a hit, and 42 of those contests (32.3%) he posted at least two.
- Diaz has gone yard in nine of 130 games in 2022 (6.9%), which is 1.7% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
|Blue Jays||September 15||1-for-5||1||1||3||2||0||0|
|Blue Jays||September 14||1-for-3||0||0||0||0||1||0|
|Blue Jays||September 13||0-for-1||0||0||0||0||0||0|
Astros Pitching in 2022
- Garcia gets the start for the Astros, his 26th of the season. He is 12-8 with a 4.04 ERA and 143 strikeouts through 140 1/3 innings pitched.
- In 25 games this season, the 25-year-old has an ERA of 4.04, with 9.2 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are batting .230 against him.
- The pitching staff for the Astros has a collective 9.4 K/9, the fourth-best in MLB.
- Astros pitchers combine to surrender the fewest home runs in baseball (122 total, 0.8 per game).