Table of Contents
Amari Cooper will have several player prop bets available when he hits the field on Thursday at 8:15 PM ET live on Amazon Prime Video. AFC North opponents meet in Week 3 when Cooper and the Cleveland Browns (1-1) square off against the Pittsburgh Steelers (1-1) at FirstEnergy Stadium in Cleveland, Ohio.
Amari Cooper Player Props vs. Pittsburgh
- Matchup: Cleveland Browns vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: September 22, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 50.5 (-115)
Amari Cooper Receiving Stats
- This season Cooper has 12 catches (on 16 targets) for a team-best 118 yards (59.0 per game) and one TD.
- Cooper has been the target of 16 of his team’s 61 passing attempts this season, or 26.2% of the target share.
- He has accounted for 16.7% of his team’s six offensive touchdowns this season, with one total.
Last Season Stats: Browns vs. Steelers
- Last year, the Browns racked up just 2.9 fewer points per game (20.5) than the Steelers surrendered (23.4).
- The Browns racked up 20.5 fewer yards per game (340.6) than the Steelers allowed per outing (361.1) last season.
- Last year the Browns piled up 195.3 passing yards per game, 19.8 fewer than the Steelers allowed per contest (215.1).
- Last year the Browns averaged 145.4 yards per game on the ground, just 0.7 fewer yards than the Steelers allowed per outing (146.1).
- The Browns had 22 giveaways last year, while the Steelers had 22 takeaways.